Ready to get into the Halloween spirit? Here at Total Entertainment we’ve listed some fun and creative ideas for your next Halloween event.
Lady’s night on Halloween: Go Gothic Glam
Here’s how to do it
If blood is your game then Dexter is your name. Based on the show Dexter, this décor is for the go-getting, taking prisoners (for real), ambitious Halloween party throwers. From bloody tubs to missing thumbs click here to find your inner serial killer.
Want to start the creepiness at your front gate?
Really want to scare the kids Halloween night? Turn your front yard into a fogged up demon filled scary place.
This wreath will be on my door this Halloween!
Feel like going overboard outside check out some more houses filled up with ghouls
If this picture doesn’t make you excited, then your Halloween party soul was clearly killed by Freddy Krueger. Forget Jack-O-Laterns this year. Put that pumpkin to good use and make it hold your beer! The Pumpkin Keg is a must have for your Halloween party this year. Click here to learn how to Do It Yourself.
The easiest DIY food ideas that we just had to show you! For recipes check out our link of food ideas below
For Food Ideas check out some of these websites:
Need somewhere to go with the kids?
- Trick or Treating in Historic Richmond Town: Reservations Required
- Boo at the Zoo- Enjoy family and kids’ activities, including magic shows, scary stories, and trick or treating at these zoos. Bronx Zoo Prospect Park Queens Zoo
- Best to Watch- Village Halloween Parade
- Westchester Halloween Fair
- Where to go in the Hudson Valley
- Trick or Treat at Bridgewater Commons, Livingston Mall,
- Want to get scared? Go here
- Hunterdon County Halloween Costume Swap
- Lambertville parade with trick or treating
- Glen Rock parade with trick or treating
Have a Happy Halloween!